We are glad you chose our services and we look forward to improving your health!
Please read the following information to help you prepare for your first visit and beyond. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Intake form for new patients should be filled out online before appointment.
Dr. Moise is a network provider for Medicare Part B and BCBS. Our practice also provides physical therapy on a “fee at time of service” basis. If we are out of network with your insurance, we provide an itemized statement for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Additionally, we offer financial assistance to assist patients with any financial hardships/needs.
We accept Visa/MasterCard at the time of service.
Please take a minute to read all information with online booking.
Do I need a physician’s referral?
- You do not need a physician’s referral in order to schedule an appointment with us but please check with your insurance provider if a referral is necessary for entire treatment reimbursement. If you are a private payer, you do not need a physician referral. We ask that you provide the contact information of your Primary Care Physician (PCP) to be on file so that we may send your medical records to them to keep on file. This means that you can save time and money by scheduling your appointment directly with your physical therapist.
- Dr. Moise can recommend a physician or other healthcare provider as needed.
What does the first consultation include?
- Your first consultation will last approximately one and a half hours and will include a thorough evaluation of your current condition(s), medical history, diagnostic tests, and other factors that are relevant to addressing your health needs.
- Following your evaluation, we will thoroughly explain your personalized treatment plan and expectations for recovery.
What should I bring with me?
- Valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license, state ID, school ID card, or passport
- Insurance Card, if applicable
- Completed and printed new client forms
- Method of payment
How much can I expect to pay?
- The cost of your customized treatment plan is a one-and-a-half-hour evaluation for $180 and $180 for each additional appointment moving forward.
- If you have insurance coverage, we will bill treatment directly to your insurance company.
- If you do not have insurance coverage (due to being out of Network), we will provide an itemized statement for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
What should I wear?
- Comfortable clothes – such as athletic wear, gym shoes, and no jewelry.
Can my family be present?
- Family members are encouraged to participate if need be and welcome upon your approval.